Marti L. Wangen, CAE
Montana Psychological Association
36 South Last Chance Gulch, Suite A
Helena, MT 59601
4-Month Classifieds Listing: $60 (Classifieds listing + a one-time e-mail blast to MPA's list serve)
To advertise in MPA's Classifieds section, e-mail email@example.com with information.
A Quarterly Newsletter
A Publication of the Montana Psychological Association
March 2018 Newsletter
MPA 2018 Spring Conference Interpersonal Psychotherapy Level A Certification
Finding a Psychology Pioneer in the History of Montana Higher Education
Spokane Medical Recruiting Center Ad
Taking on the Reins
University of Montana Psychology Doctoral Program Internship Placements
New and Returning 2018 MPA Members
MPA Spring Conference Flyer
The TRUST Ad
Mark Your Calendar
MPA Members - access current and past editions of The Montana Psychologist here.
The Montana Psychologist is the official publication of MPA.
▪ Published quarterly (March, June, September, and December). Our mailing list
includes all licensed psychologists in Montana, as well as college psychology
departments in the state.
▪ The Executive Director is the editor of the newsletter.
▪ Board of Directors, committee chairs, and MPA members are encouraged to
submit articles for publication.
Advertising rates per issue:
$30.00 per 1/4 page
$60.00 per 1/2 page
$120.00 per full page
Deadline for publication:
▪ All members
▪ All state licensed psychologists
▪ Psychology departments of colleges in Montana
▪ Selected state associations
▪ Montana Mental Health Providers Coalition leaders
▪ Free to members and others on distribution list.
▪ $10.00 per year for all others.
▪ Membership Directory - one copy at no cost to members -
additional copies $15.00
▪ Mailing Labels - $25.00 per set - one time use only for continuing